AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

it was a decent interview by Nigel with Cantor. A few...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

it was a decent interview by Nigel with Cantor.

A few gaps…probably can’t mention what happens and how with 15% from Cominiere.

I think Nigel could share interviews, let the engineer speak on fuel options. It’s not 2019, Nigel.

Notice Cantor analyst asked a ‘when’ question but Nigel initiallly heard different grammar. He looks a bit tired, early start. Nice to hear about flotation and middlings. Where will remaining 20% SC6 go? Spot prices?

Good to hear numbers on commissioning. once mine construction contractor notices are published, this company being for real will be reflected in market sentiment.

Also, ESGs….one could feel his passion there. In fact, this is one of clearest sign why Congolese are happy with AVZ, Nigel loves the philanthropy. This was genuine

40kt for LiOH….two PLS trains.

Seems likely Mr Pei’s engineers input, as they are known to have a 20ktpa plant.

(Reference: https://roskill.com/news/lithium-avz-announces-offtake-agreement-with-yibin-tianyi-lithium/ )

I am not sure how 10mtpa fit in looking at this sheet. ASX ‘snickered’ at this as many will recall. I suppose TIA protects AVZ from vexatious ASX compliance officers.

Meanwhile LTR spot pricing….is a likely reflection of the kind of costs experienced with lower grade highly heterogeneous ore bodies. Has anyone figured the true cost per tonne might be over $1200 per tonne to make feed for LiOH plant? essentially, like KDR, this input will not be tested.

Transport, worth a second listen. Nigel now being more transparent and confident about support and strategy,

and of course share price weather

And, DRC gov will prioritise lithium hydroxide plans.

My bet is CATL are very involved in a cathode battery nexus in DRC. If Pei proposed, and Tshisekedi ‘keen as mustard’, then this is likely already well scoped by big boys. Perhaps why BHP wading in, this is a multidecade project…..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.