GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

Very myopic Nerdalert and designed to annoy...I mean who holds...

1. 1,341 Posts.
    Very myopic Nerdalert and designed to annoy...

I mean who holds stock and has no opinion. I note that you are a brand new creation, and have only posted 12 times - obviously with an axe to grind. My bet is that you dont really hold stock. My hypothesis is that you are a person who may have backed the wrong horse !!! Maybe AGO??? Or maybe you know someone who holds GIR and it looks like they will do alright out of it? Who knows your motivation? But now you want a piece of the action on the GIR thread - "to be a fly in the ointment", "a stone in the shoe" so to speak

In any case you are using the wrong forum because nobody on HC cares about GIR and its posts have absolutely no affect on its share price.

The facts are McPhee Creek is 220km proximity to Port Headland. And its a 100km to the nearest railway. Who cares about infrastructure just yet? I mean, if infrastructure really lights your wick have a look at Ferraus it is 600km plus from Port Headland. Infact Ferraus has a similar distance of rail to build as GIR just to get to Newman!!!

In any case, the Pilbara is under active consolidation like the coal industry over East a number of years ago there will be only a couple of survivors. Maybe GIR will not be one of them maybe it will wont. But one thing I can assure is that GIR could have five times the tonnage in close proximity to Port Headland than AGO over the next couple of years. Everyone will want a peice of GIR tail in the coming months/years. McPhee Creek who knows how large it will be but 300Mt is probably a modest answer. It could reasonably be larger than that.

We are looking at a company with the potential of having a minimum of 500Mt of DSO in various guises, plus pisolite resources and magnetite. And that is a beautiful thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.