LKE 2.50% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

Monster Lithium Brine Project, page-24

1. 3,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1449
    Now is one of those moments that was always going to happen.

Does one panic and sell, take profits, hold, buy more......................

No doubt the sector has had a good run and arguably was on the hot side.

But I see this week and possibly the remaining weeks this year an opportunity to top up on the stocks you've been eyeing off but didn't enter due to the hot nature of them. I think the next little period of consolidation is needed and then people will get set for 2018 and start to get excited again.

Whilst this sell off occurs, I've chosen to top up on my favourites including LKE/LKEO, AJM, GXY, ARU. Possibly a nice time to add to your positions.

Personally, I'm not a trader and I will be looking for the CGT discount of 50% on my profits in a 1year+ time frame - which probably more than makes up for any trading around the edges I might be successful in doing.

Good luck to all with their decision. This game is not for the faint hearted and I am seeing a lot of big numbers in RED this week in my portfolio. But I still remember why I bought these stocks in the first place and it was because I think in 1-3 years they will be multiples of the current SP. These things don't go up in a straight line unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $91.25K 2.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 744182 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 9616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.