RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

monster lives!, page-5

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    deceitful and a disgrace monstercash hi deceitful and a disgrace (monstercash)

tell me how do you explain the postings below..????

this is one is your latest trash:SEE THE ONES BELOW THAT

Strange that RRS did not put out an announcement tonight. I would rather buy in at .10 on a proven Nickel Sulphide hit rather than a Pile of Iron sulphides that the Geo looked at.

Funny to look at all the stupid posts, anybody who is not in "paper profit" is a dill and cannot trade properly.

Why did I change my mind.........Well i did a little research and discovered that the World is not flat.

WHAT ABOUT THESE PREVIOUS POSTING MONSTERCASH.....

If you take into account the issued shares and compare with WSA it could go to 80 cents per share.

Next week I would EXPECT 10 to 15 cents per share.

Look at all the Dickheads that bagged us on ADY.....lol

If you take into account the issued shares and compare with WSA it could go to 80 cents per share.

Next week I would EXPECT 10 to 15 cents per share.

Look at all the Dickheads that bagged us on ADY.....lol

Rogues, If RRS is not over 50 cents at the end of January I will sit in the front foyer of the ASIC offices in Latrobe street and munch on dried Dog turds.

Mate I believe in my dreams, my dreams reckon that the Nickel is between 5% and 10%.

I had a vivid dream about the Tsunami 2 weeks before it hit.

I had this dream about RRS hitting the core deposit.

They also will find substantial Gold on hole number 4 or 5.

These are my dreams, I believe in my dreams especially after the Tsunami one turned out to be correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.