RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

monstertwit, page-3

1. 364 Posts.
    monstercash MC

The thing is you see. I'm not long in RRS, but had considered taking up a position late this afternoon. I sat down last night and had a read up on what some posters like Tastarga & Acurtle amongst others had to say about their prospects. I also happened to read a few of your posts (of which there were many). Your posts are emotionally charged with little factual content.

You are right, however. You are a trader who trades the markets to make money. There is certainly nothing wrong or immoral about this. What doesnt seem quite right, though, is how you can on one day be so possessed by a stock and then on another day, claiming "further research", condemn it.

How's about taking it easy on the claims of eating dried dog turds if it isnt 10 cents by the end of January amongst other ridiculous claims?? Why not just stick to the facts of the matter, or let others who actually know what they are talking about help the rest of us who dont have alot of an idea and are trying to learn. That way you wont have a hoard of pissed off HC members baying for your blood.

I followed TAS eagerly so I'm familiar with your tendency to put an unnecessary emotive slant on a stock. I'm a technical trader, but am trying to learn more about the fundamentals of miners and oilers. My buy and sell decisions are based on technical conditions. However, your posts do not help fundamental novices such as myself in branching out.

No ones doubting you've done well out of the stocks you've mentioned and Im sure some have profited from listening to you EARLY ON IN THE PIECE, but it seems that its at the height of your (and I say this without intention of slander) "ramping" that you sell your holdings and that ain't cool, nor should it be legal.

Marchello

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.