NXS 0.00% 27.0¢ next science limited

montara & plover formations, page-113

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    SE,

Thanks for this. That's exactly what I meant.

As one can see here on the correlation between logs from all the Crux wells, its quite apparent that the gross thickness of the Nome Sands (shown in Yellow, Siltstn in red & orange) is much thicker at C-3 compared to C-2, which was drilled towards the flange.

Note that Nome SST is the main reservoir here not Plover & Montara as our thread's title indicates, those 2 are complimentary & I'll take them as a combined package.

During drilling at Libra they've confirmed 180-200m of thick sands. To an extent they had partial info of this, in the first suite of logs b4 evacuation. Here's hoping the current log run completes the final piece of this zig-saw.

Don't feel disappointed if tuesday seems repetitive like analysis under way etc, this info is highly critical to the overall Crux fields reserves.

Ian.T & his team may take some time b4 announcing the reserves upgrade, but first the pressure connectivity news then the reserves upgrade. As for the SP, IMO, it should look northwards from here on.

Hope this session has been informative for all of u guys & now u know the nature of the beast we r dealing with, need a bit more patience.

We wait.....

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.