NXS 6.98% 20.0¢ next science limited

montara & plover formations, page-68

1. 374 Posts.
    Hello DF,
    * Crux4 TVD = 3918mts
    * Top of Gas sands= 310mts above GWC
    * Net Sands between 3608 to 3798mts

- Libra TVD = 3918mts
    - as yet no indication how far above GWC .. BUT the initial 180mts dimension at Libra-1 appears to be similar...
    • Crux-4 appraisal intersected 126 mts of high quality net gas bearing sand over a 190 metre gross interval confirming the field extends into the previously undrilled South East Horst block.

• 20 metres above the highest gas sand seen in the Crux-3 well.

• The uppermost sand intersected in the well lies over 310 metres above the field-wide gas water contact. Pressure measurements obtained from the well confirm that the gas intersected at this location is in pressure communication with the gas column encountered in the CORE AREA of the field and is likely to have the SAME Gas Water Contact.

***“If you do a search for the NEXUS Report” …
    • (19th March 2008) Nexus Substantial Increase in Field Reserves
    • Refer to page 2 of 3 which gives a nice view of the CRUX well correlation

Might sound like I am flogging this Montara theme .. but if the Shell / NXS “logging report” identifies what I am expecting, between “13 to 20mts Montara” … so important to the medium term valuation ..as a large percentage of the Montara will be in AC/P23 … (WE STILL OWN 85%) contrary to the current SP, which suggests otherwise.

I am expecting Nexus to increase the CRUX field Reserves Estimate early in the New Year, to reflect the Sextans / Libra Extension, that is part of AC/P23.

Regards...
    sharpE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.