1AI 0.00% 0.9¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Month ahead

1. 2,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Nice ending to the month. Hopefully July will continue in the same fashion. As more new patients are progressively treated in the current 18 person trial if they go well it should see an increasing awareness of the potential. It would be nice to hear a progress report from the company soon ie numbers having undergone the procedure to date etc

I also still cant help wondering when we will hear some news on DiaceBell progress. Its been nearly 18 months with no real update to my knowledge. The Joint Venture took overa number of LCT people including the CEO at the time Andrea Grant . Must be due some form of update soon surely even though they are not a listed company..... we the LCT Shareholders still hold significant equity in them.

Its the thinnest I have seen the sell side for LCT for many years so very hopeful we can get some more sustained momentum going forward. This would then lead nicely into when the first 4 month trial status point gets reported which should be telling if the new trials as as succesful.

It would also be good to get some feedback on how Berlin went but we certainly cannot be disspaointed with the share price movement that followed.

I think an interesting month ahead ......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $7.027K 780.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35383 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 280097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.