IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Thanks for the opportunity to respond. 1. I am not a SI. Never...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Thanks for the opportunity to respond.

1. I am not a SI. Never have been nor ever stated as such. Fact

2. I had invested in IGS Con Note before Brewer came on board. You know that fact so why keep on mentioning it? You are aware that as a Con Note holder you cannot exit your position like owning shares when you can exit at any time. Again you know that so why imply that i could have exited once Brewer came on board?

3. Interesting that posting on stocks that have been in suspension for a long time makes you wiser.

4. In case you have not noticed as yet OKAP stocks have all gone. Some in suspension, some in administration and some under new management and yet on and on go your posts. Always looking for a new angle to comment on or bringing back the sorry past. Very strange and sad behaviour in my opinion.

5. "Posters being wiser".... after the horse has bolted. Most posters who had purchased OKAP stocks in the early days knew nothing about what was happening behind the scenes. Exposure came very late after destruction of shareprice. Those who now claim wisdom had been holders at some stage. They took losses and have since spent years writing negative revenge posts.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.