IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Month End, page-59

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Hi Macca,

1 - Apologies, agreed "Note holder"

2 - Yes, I know and I never implied that you could have exited when Brewer came on board!

3 - You obviously cannot understand what I said so I will leave it at that.

4 - Okap may have gone, but the tangled and complicated spiders web still exists. The Okap model exists in other areas of the ASX but maybe not to the extent as seen with the fleet.
    And I do have first hand knowledge.

5 - Wiser, much wiser and that cannot be taken away.
    Have learnt and still learning from the past.... and therefor know what to look out for in the future.

I do understand that as a note holder, you will at least on HotCopper, back whatever plans IGS have for the future. Please correct me if I am wrong.

If and or when IGS come up with plan 2 and if plan 2 doesn't succeed no one can blame negative posters on HC. Negative comment may stop or slow some of the "distribution" but it will not stop a company from succeeding in it's own right. Unless, maybe I under estimate the power of HC?
    (Which is an other topic)

I really do not understand why some people get so upset with negative posts? Sometimes a balance is needed and is helpful.

Anyway, this is way to complicated in all aspects to discuss/debate on HC, enough said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.