IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

KIWI You either cannot read or you like twisting the truth to...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    KIWI
    You either cannot read or you like twisting the truth to suit your agenda.

This forum is about IGS but yet again i need to remind the administrator about the content of your post. Due to this response my post may also be deleted.

1. Yes i search and also do research.

2. Yes correct i was told by IGS that the Santa Fe collapse would have no impact on the company seeking funding. Do you have evidence to the contrary that disputes this fact re funding?

3. I did not post that everything was good with Pete Landau re CTR. Let someone else read the posts for you. I indicated that there was a possibility that Pete may be able to justify transfering some funds on the basis that they were payment for fees. I also queried why the Court had allowed meniation between both parties.

4. I indicated that the company advised me that it would update the market. The ASX announcement is classified as an update. Whether the content satisfied your expectations was another thing.

5. NKP question.....no idea what your point is.

6. Brewer entered IGS after in invested funds in IGS. Yes i am eagerly waiting to see what the next phase will be. As i have already stated i will either exit or roll over. Then again you know that fact as i have posted as such. I am glad you are enquiring.

7. Tell me about the whispers. Is that insider info you wish to share?

8. Are you waiting for the next adventure so that you can finnaly invest in a stock? You will then be able to say...HELD.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.