Hi mate.....I've not heard of this group either. It looks like...

1. 2,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Hi mate.....I've not heard of this group either. It looks like it is an SPV to provide developer loans. Not really my cup of tea, so can't give much useful comment. Other than, I get a slightly uncomfortable feeling with how it is portrayed as it could possibly be a funding front for a specific developer (and its group of companies) and hence limited to what they have in their portfolio....as opposed to hunting for the best development opportunities available, irrespective of developer. Also the 12 month thing concerns me in a volatile property market. Also, no track record to speak of. All that said, if the returns were realized, it would be a sweet investment.

Perhaps a REIT may provide an alternative way to indirectly invest in the property market. Different REIT's focus on different types of property and different types of tenants, and as such allow you to target your risk/reward profile. And they are publicly traded (ASX) so easy to buy/sell if you choose one with good liquidity. I have done this in the past.

GL mate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.