From what I understand with these types of groups,They outsource...

1. 1 Posts.
    From what I understand with these types of groups,

They outsource the "Deposit" side of the bank loan crowd fund the 20% take out 80% under a bank Loan to purchase block of land then get DA's all the other crap and develop the land and sell off..

The only problem is that the 20% or the crowd funded side can't be secured as the bank always wins and owns the land basically.

When all goes well and the lots developed sell etc, then you will get the money returned.

Assume on your 20K its going to be forfeit unless the land sells, they may provide the 9% per month payments which will reduce your total investment risk over the months..

There are a lot of these groups ( Income2Wealth, Giumelli Group are 2 I always see on facebook )

I got the PDS for a few of them and had a lawyer check it out, they basically have no Risk even though they say they have all the risk, its not true they will use a Trust structure to purchase these properties to Develop and outsourse the 20% from crowd funding, at the end of development the bank will be paid out first so if there is anything left the 20% may get there money back...

Hope that helps

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.