FBR 8.11% 3.4¢ fbr ltd

Monthly Chart, page-195

1. 6,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    I absolutely wholeheartedly agree with all your points Burlzey. With the highly qualified people being interviewed, I’m believing their words, if I didn’t I would sell. These videos/posts are for all the world too see. Surely the company I have invested in very early and believed in for so long wouldn’t be stupid enough to go on camera and speak/ influence potential investors with wrong information that could so easily comeback and damage their whole reputation?The whole performance shares thingy???? They got them and we got our HX! Simplezzzz. Come and work in mining if you really want to see dodgey things go down! I’m really over hearing “ Australian standards “ just like those buildings in Sydney where people had to be evacuated”Australia isn’t in the for front off World building. The HX is only laying the bricks. Many houses have problems develop after it been made through plumbing,electrical ect ,ect.Every part of the house has to be passed by so called “ Australian standards” This is the whole problem with Australians, they truly believe Australia is the best at everything!! Australians are so insecure, I bet FBR love dealing with the Austrians. Respect Burlzey, here’s to some good news coming our way soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $151.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $466.6K 13.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2023190 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 285742 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.