FBR 2.33% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Hi T.E.P,To be honest, it seems to me that you don't...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi T.E.P,

To be honest, it seems to me that you don't actually understand how market capitalization is calculated...

There is about 1.4billion outstanding shares on issue. The last trading price was .078.
    That's a market cap of $109,200,000 by my calculation.

As a second point of note, even though there are apparently companies on the ASX that 'have profits of more than $10m per annum and have a smaller market cap than FBR', please see the above...

Market Cap is not the only indicator of the Share Price as you imply. There are a variety of factors as to why a Share Price can be vastly different to your perceived notion... Here's a few:
    1. The companies that you imply, though are apparently making $10million p.a, are in a market, selling a product or service without much room for expansion to generate further revenues without serious costs and/or surpassing a larger competitor.
    2. The Potential Market of the implied company don't have anywhere near the size of FBR's potential market. Please read any of FBR's presentations to understand the sheer size of the construction industry globally...
    3. There are far more companies that are not turning a profit, or barely turning a profit, that have 4x the Share Price of FBR. It's a pretty basic concept whereby people accrue shares for the future growth of the company, after conducting due diligence. You should try it.
    4. The market has definitely factored in the Fastbrick Australia JV with BKW not going ahead given where we are now, compared to previous years... In August of 2017, the Share Price almost hit 27c on the back of the KSA and CAT MOU's. Keep in mind that FAT testing, DST testing and the outdoor build had not been completed I.e They were showcasing the H105, which could lay 225 blocks per hour to build a simple structure without rooms. We now have the Hadrian X, an ALMOST finished product that can lay approximately 1,000blocks per hour and build 3bedroomx2bathroom houses with varying levels of complexity.

I'm not sure what your agenda is... I won't go any further as I sometimes get carried away and my posts get moderated.
    Last edited by Burlzey: 13/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $212.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $153.5K 3.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 171217 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 1093065 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.