FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

I would just like to add a chart over here :)So I'll try to...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1511/1511623-c2f114544948a61d957294eee51736ee.jpg
    I would just like to add a chart over here
    So I'll try to explain how I'm viewing this:
    MACD and RSI making bullish divergences, the price of FBR almost touched the recent lows of start 2019 but both of them are much higher than they where at the time. Both are pointing upwards with the MACD getting closer to 0, MACD going above 0 is usually a bullish sign.
    Stochastic making a divergence and pointing upwards.
    We had a bottom the 11th of Jan at 6.7c , since then we never reached that bottom again but instead the price us hovering around 7.5/8.5c since the 25th of march, for three weeks we have been sitting on tight ranges. I'm reading this as a double bottom formation, possibly an Adam and Eve formation.
    On the other side we have the 21days moving average in green, usually when the price brakes above we have an upward movement, the opposite for a downward movement.
    What I wanted to say and the main reason because I'm posting this is that now as you can see the price is getting literally squeezed by it, I would expect for the price to break above it for the reasons I mentioned before, but I've noticed some downrampers coming back from their holidays just right now and I find it odd.
    All I want to say is be careful, volume is very low and few people selling could bring the price down long enough to make someone else big order fulfilled.
    At the moment we have 5million shares on buy order between 7.5 and 7.8....only 800thousands selling orders between 7.8 an 8 . Be careful as someone might be getting nervous and play some games to get their order filled.
    Don't trust anyone, don't trust me, always do your own research.

Bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.