FBR 8.70% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Monthly Chart, page-76

1. 1,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    @CoalKing agree with your sentiment on the monthly however I like to view FBR on the weekly and daily overall given the volatility of the stock. I see a continuation of the symmetrical triangle trend and have discounted the original base from which the first spike mid 2016 and preferring to use the first resistance low in 2017 as this was the first sustained retrace after the original spike. I see it coming to the eventual nexus of this pattern very soon. RSI above 50, MACD rising. News is inbound as all watching this stock are aware and a golden cross on the 50/200 dma would be a significant indicator. A double bottom appears to have formed confirmed by the low volume testing the .16c support line. A quote that has stuck in my head these last 3yrs of trading is "The more a trend line is tested, the more likely it is to break". For me the bottom trend line has been tested, now the upper trend is being tested. Bottom trend pass...upper trend???
    @crashman111 you posted a good summary on VradingView 30th may. If you want to drop in and give unbiased opinion that would be appreciated too. Also that may have been your quote above on gxy way back when

With incoming DST / FAT news, Build1 and CAT upping the Ante to .24c in Jan I don't see the declining trend line being able to hold and thus an eventual breakout will occur sooner rather than later. Thus my position is a buy and hold till build one outcome is announced.

Now...playing devil advocate there is significant downside to this too. A failed test or delays could see a retrace to .12c support range. For anyone that wants more clarity on the potential downside risks I know of one frequent poster here that is happy to be the harbinger of doubt.

Enjoy the weekend ppl. Hawks to win hopefully (unlikely now) only so that we don't have to face Demons again next Sat. Gonna be an epic rematch. Go Eagles!!!!!
    FBR Sep.PNG
    Last edited by Syadyppah: 14/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $94.39K 3.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 816 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2660931 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ 563740
Last updated 15.51pm 14/06/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.