Here's some detail of the sideways Trading Range that has formed...

1. 825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Here's some detail of the sideways Trading Range that has formed on BTC/USD, in my eyes this started prior to the high, you can see Phase A - Stopping Action taking place with the BCX, AR and ST.
    This is marked out as a potential Distribution, this is not yet confirmed but definately has the leading bias for now. A failure of this potential Distribution on pullback at Backup to the Ice may see price reenter the sideways range further and this current plunge low may yet become a potential Terminal Shakeout in a Reaccumulation, however for now the break of stride (Trend) and close below any previous low of the Trading Range puts a potential Major Sign of Weakness in place, to be confirmed with successful Back Up To Ice followed by Mark Down.
    I'm not personally invested in any Crypto (wish I'd taken @mouse 's advice at around $300 earlier in STT thread) but have watched mainly this chart with some fascination, it's a great learning experience for TA watching all the emotion play out so publicly, i do have a conservative outlook and therefore naturally question the current motives of those who bought $12m of BTC back in 2012/13.
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.