CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

I've just read the latest ALB report, they are completing...

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I've just read the latest ALB report, they are completing development of a large nickel mine in Zambia in the depths of Africa, 1.2mtpa ore and 10ktpa in concentrate. Yet they are ahead of schedule, on budget and already have a stockpile of mined ore ready for commencement of grinding. They are taking the opportunity to upgrade the grinding circuit 20% for a cost of $2.5M while all the workforce is still on site for the main construction contract.

What a contrast to our lot. It's not till you read about how other companies can and do achieve their goals on time and budget that you realise how much better our guys could be doing. No surprise the share price remains at the end of a symmetrical triangle formation that could go either way IMO. I hope it is an upward break but do not believe all will be smooth sailing from here given the rocky road with never-ending nasty surprises told to us long after the sp has signalled more bad news ahead. I await a hopefully final down dip to buy some more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.