CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

monthly report out, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    One step closer to reality. Love it when I see the words "sulphides" and "concentrates" posted in the same sentence. Time to look at the BIGGER pix and espesh in light of the current fiasco in global financial sector and C-2 fudge rally underway. (Id be sector rotating my portfolio into cash / emerging resources Arks again if I had any non-resources stox ... which i dont) So quietly tucking them away sub 192. Starts to get "loud" again beyond that methinks.

PS IMO everyone has lost focus thinking oxides is "it". Oxides was never more than overburden to a very large sulphides resource which hasnt been updated since 1999 but for which ongoing intense studies are very revealing as reported ...... like the revelation that Browns and Browns East are essentially the same orebody and its TONNAGE implications resulting .... Omegas Browns. Once oxides start producing it will be hohum and the real focus will come into full view ... like a conservative 3 bucks a share earnings for sulphides concentrates production 2010+ (? ... my est)into a resources supercycle (anybody watching the copper price charts lately?) and buffered by an AUD whih will be managed to keep our exporters alive. Oh, and then theres the Rum Jungle Uranium Field to come into light at the third of the third in POU ahead .....IMBOOC

Even the Highlanders now cant believe how cheap haha ... praise Zeus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.