CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Anyboy spot the blow out to record monthly trade deficit...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Anyboy spot the blow out to record monthly trade deficit released today ........ 3+ billion in the RED

Exports DOWN cos of high AUD

Imports DOWN cos economy slowing ...... u really dont need 2Qs of history to be told where we are heading ... open ya eyes.

Reckon GDP is now gonna head the other way to give us a CAD/GDP to make a mockery of the lousy US figures.

And with Ozzie rates now perceived to be at a high, reckon only one way for the Ozzie buck from here on me maties.

Got a shock when I went to the supermarket last nite ....

Perfect timing for the Ark to start producing some increasingly rare metals.

Anyone looking at the Copper chart lately? or Cobalt?

Wont mention the other three at this stage but remember what sulphides numbers begin to look like once they come into focus.

The song goes something like this ......

"Super-stag days are here again,
    The skies above are clear again (for metals),
    Let us sing a song of cheer again (for Arks),
    Super stagflation days again.

Very few of u guys would remember the roaring 70s ...... exhilirating times when some "miners" could only make bucks by growing marijuana on their properties ! .... some still do ...... "Sector rotation?" haha

Couldnt find a decent job then but forced me to learn fast how to make a decent living at the track until I could ... took a hit on my income earning to toe the line on "career" haha. Another con.

Rise Your Majesty and assume your rightful place praise Zeus !

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.