SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Monthly Revenue, page-53

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    I still do not believe Freeway is the main game and I am sticking to that theory.

While it will be a revenue generating opportunity I still see it mainly as opening the door to accessing multiple telcos in each foreign jurisdiction.

When you have a telco independent platform for mobile access, materially world wide, then the full gambit of opportunities for such a global network will become apparent.

IMO the land grab is vital as, once the network is established, all the other opportunities become available and the significance of the CSP as a development and analytical tool will become apparent to all. Again IMO, even the international roaming is just another way to build the impetus around the land grab as are the partner relationships which IMO are designed to accelerate the international telco access.

Expand coverage of the CSP access to connectivity globally or materially globally and then the true reasons for this puppy will become apparent.

I will not bore you all again with the what's and the why's but for the smarties here look beyond revenue from Freeway and think about the revenue from a platform that provides non-telco specific global mobile access and then think a few years down the track.

All just IMO but I couldnt care less whether there is revenue now or in the next few years (subject to solvency). When the land grab is complete and they start the real strategic plan, then watch out.

I do not think the management team is playing the short game but am still amazed at how quickly we have got to this point.

All just IMO and penned purely as an alternative to the short term short sighted focus that this thread has become.

But Gary is no mug IMO.

And if you guys doubt the ability of Freeway to make this a multi-billion dollar company and believe you are right, then think for a second........

What is the real strategy?

All just smoke and mirrors? I doubt it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.