MCE 0.00% 35.0¢ matrix composites & engineering limited

montogomery's analysis, page-2

1. 525 Posts.
    it doesn't sound good from Roger

I must admit I'm a bit unsure about Roger and his stock analysis now. I think it's very easy to label stocks A1 and then suddenly they crash due to cash flow problems etc... should they have been A1 in the first place? It's a very young company and doesn't have the successful history or diversified earnings of companies such as BHP. He's now labelling Matrix the same as a speculative mining company. I think this is where he's got his system wrong. If Matrix is or could possibly find it hard to bring work in then it shouldn't be an A1 in the first place. This is why at the end of the day people will tend to head for big companies like Westpac - the money will come in, it might not be spectacular but the share price won't crash 30-40% in 2 days.

I think he's also got to be more careful in advertising these companies like he does, call them an A1 and everyone flocks like a seagull to a chip. Sure we should all do our own research but I'm sure many have now been caught out - not fair in my books

JBH was the other top A1 company that Roger thought was top shelf - it's share price and results have also gone backwards but not as spectacularly as matrix

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16901 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 4125 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.51am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.