SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

monty looking good!!

1. 9,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    http://www.pobjeda.co.me/citanje.php?datum=2011-08-28&id=217321

Looks like a broker report !!

Google Translate - Not the best translation ,maybe a Serbian speaking out there could do better !!

-The richness of the mines to check mojkova?kog

Sampling, with a maximum depth of 195 meters, special drills, are likely to be entrusted with the Geological Institute of Serbia. Approval is expected for the September first week. New overture to the opening of the mine

MOJKOVAC - Australian companies Sultan Corporation Limited (SCL) is ready to the beginning of September, to begin research and sampling of ore in Mojkovac Bjelasica, confirmed Defeat Milijanka Maras, director of "North Mining", a subsidiary of SCL in Podgorica, which is over the company and received concessions for exploration and exploitation of the ore body of the former mine "Brskovo", if it turns out that it is profitable.

- We have completed all necessary preparations. Project of ore deposits is done, gone the audit, we marked the locations where samples will be taken and now, in effect, waiting for the first business day after the collective vacations in the Ministry of Economy of Montenegro, to get approval for the work. We expect to begin exploratory drilling for the first week of September - said Maras.

Samples of ore, which will show what hides Bjelasica will be taken special drill, with a maximum depth of 195 meters.

- With representatives of two companies, qualified for such sampling, we visited the site to get familiar with the geomechanical properties of rocks through which the punch. One of them is the Geological Institute of Serbia. As things stand now, it will probably assign work because it has experience with this and similar projects - said Maras.

Concession agreement the Government of Montenegro and the SCL-A, signed in December last year, research will, in addition to known deposits Brskovo, Yellow prla, igrista and Vi?njica, performed at a number of sites that, until now, have not been subjected to detailed geological investigations. The SLC-in plan to finish the job before the snow.

Preparations for drilling the mountain is not only the SCL, the project "Brskovo", is currently working on Bjelasica. The course is demanding and expensive geodetic survey of the terrain and making topographic maps in scale 1:1000. For this work the company is engaged in Podgorica, "GEO-ZETA". Mojkova?ka company "WF" for the Australian company, makes survey and identify the ownership of property, the entire investigation-eksploatacionoj zone, to resolve property rights issues ...

One of the four members of the Board of Directors of Australian companies, Milos Bo?njakovi? said, earlier, victory, that works just mentioned are part of the first phase which ends with completion of the feasibility study. It should answer the key question - whether it is worth re-open the mine "Brskovo"? And, as the company previously announced, no new tailings and with the highest environmental protection standards that apply in the world today, in the field of mining. Bo?njakovi? expecting a positive response.

This study will, as planned in the SCL-in at the table until the end of 2013. years, after which he will, if as expected, enter the new opening mojkova?kog lead and zinc mine.

Business risk and investment

The Australian company, in the first phase of the project "Brskovo", located in the business risk, heavy 3.5 to four million U.S. dollars. So much, in fact, cost research and other work that needs to determine whether they are commercial deposits of lead and zinc.

In the case of a negative response SCL will be referred to the minus, to pack and leave.

And if, as expected, the answer is affirmative, the operation of the mine, according to earlier announcements the company will invest 35-50 million dollars.

Sponsors sports

Arrival of Australian companies in particular will welcome Mojkovac sports clubs, because SCL intends to be their main sponsor.

- We want to give full support to the development of sport in Mojkovac. We recently helped ball club, but this is just the beginning. Now we're at the stage of research, the initial work and investment, so our sponsorship funds, accordingly, in some way limited. But we want when we prove commerciality of the mine, a chief sponsor of mojkova?kog sport and, in general, encourage and support all activities related to children and youth, and a healthy lifestyle - Milijanka Maras said.

Metallurgy finalised ,drilling happening this week !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.