ISD 0.00% 17.0¢ isentia group limited

I like Hotcopters point about admitting their error with KC, but...

1. 38 Posts.
    I like Hotcopters point about admitting their error with KC, but they wont as they probably aren't even aware of the magnitude of this error.  If you look on Seek you'll notice that there are lots of KC positions open, I think Isentia have lost most of the original KC staff, along with the clients.  No surprising given the culture of this company, and their track record of turnover and retention issues with their key personnel.  This is also the reason that the core business in ANZ is now not performing as expected - poor company culture.

Management here is inept, that's the issue and unless there are wholesale changes at the C level there will be no resolution.  They have recently bought in some senior staff (eg. http://www.bandt.com.au/media/isent...new-global-director-of-strategic-partnerships) but the history is these people only stay if they are not good hires.  

Those with an idea either don't join or don't stay.

I'm surprised Roger Montgomery is sticking by them.  Its shows a total lack of Judgement on his / their part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.