ISD 0.00% 17.0¢ isentia group limited

Got the snippet from the broker emails I get everyday, food for...

1. 69 Posts.
    Got the snippet from the broker emails I get everyday, food for thought, not sure if it was posted elsewhere:

‘Mistakes cost us dearly’ Isentia boss admits, but business on the right track (mUmBRELLA) - Isentia CEO John Croll has admitted the company could have handled the acquisition of King Content last year in a better way after a shock slump in revenue for the division saw 26% carved from the company’s share price last week. John Croll admits the company has paid a price for failing to see a revenue gap emerging. Speaking with Mumbrella, Croll said that a restructure of the content division and the realignment of the sales teams would result in an improved revenue outlook for the division in the coming year. And the company is also poised to announce a new CEO within weeks after King Content founder Craig Hodges was elevated to the role of chairman ahead of him completing his earn-out next year. Croll said that while the stock was punished last Thursday when the King Content revenue shortfall was revealed, before recouping some of the loss on subsequent days, he did not agree with speculation that Isentia had paid over the mark for the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.