SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

monty update

1. 601 Posts.
    Notwithstanding the recent decline in the share price Monty does not seem to be going too bad...

http://www.pobjeda.co.me/citanje.php?datum=2011-11-06&id=222869

Directors of Australian companies SCL Lenartovic Derek and Mike Ralson heralded the opening of the mine Brskovo the full protection of the environment
    Lead and zinc are there, search the silver
    Mojkovac - if indeed it comes to opening new mines Brskovo, and everything indicates that it will be, Mojkovacka municipalities will largely solve the problem of unemployment, and athletes and cultures, and communities in general, will be able to count on additional support to Australian companies Sultan Corporation Limited (SCL), which was granted a concession to explore and exploit mineral deposits mojkovackog of Bjelasica.

What is perhaps more important, the environment would, in this case, was protected by the highest international standards, which apply in mining. No problem with some new waste tips would not be, it was said yesterday in Mojkovac reporters after a meeting of Directors-SCL and Derek Lenartovica and Mother Ralsona, the President of the municipality Dejan Medojevic, and tour sites in Bjelasica, where the sampled ore, with depth of two hundred meters, for the necessary analysis.

In May last year, the Australian stock exchange company, based in Perth, won the concession for mineral resources Bjelasica, a contract was signed in December. Sampling of ore body, which is a victory, in continuity, we informed the public, is part of the first phase of the project, which will, as a business risk, cost from 3.5 to four million dollars, and should answer the key question: whether worth of a mine. In the case of a positive response follows, as noted earlier victory, investments in working mines, 35-50 million dollars, and the employment of many workers, starting Mojkovcana then the other.

Executive dirktor SCL and Lenartovic, indirectly announced that Australian companies do not doubt the existence of mineral resources exploitation Bjelasica and profitability.

-We perform drilling and sampling, not so much that would verify whether, and where, lead and zinc ore, but to ascertain its quality and better understand the metallurgical aspects of the terrain, which is important for the whole project. At this point we have made digitized 3D system, which shows the appearance of ore bodies of Brcko, said Lenartovic.

He discovered that the sampling is done from another, the "noble" reasons.
    - We came here because of lead and zinc. We do not expect gold, which can occur in these ore deposits, but we know that there are silver. One reason for sampling is to see to what extent it is present, said the first man of Australian companies.

President of the Municipal Medojevic said that Mojkovac maximum support an Australian company, especially when it got to convince the customer that the protection of the environment, the realization of the project Brskovo be in the foreground.

- With us, in Mojkovac, there is a certain caution, tied to the ecological aspect of this project. This is due to the bad experience we had with the former colliery waste tips. In interviews with the directors of Sultan Corporation Limited I was looking for that special attention is paid to the disposal of waste rock, and concerned the opening of new surface mines. With benefits that would, in the case of a mine, get through the hiring and support overall community development, particularly delighted me to convince the company that, in his work, apply the highest international standards in environmental protection, said Medojevic, adding that the company SCL welcomed in Mojkovac.

- For three months we will have the results of analysis of samples collected thus far. We will know what awaits us in the country and what could be a waste. After that will work assessing the impact of mining on the environment. Basically, we will not do anything without consultation and cooperation with local authorities, said Lenartovic.

Executive director of the company - and daughter-SCL, North Mining, through which Australian companies won concessions Milijanka Maras, was handed over yesterday, football club, "Brskovo" donation of sports equipment, and announced support Mojkovac sport in the future. Club president Radojica Mile Vlaovic thanked for the donation and promised that everyone in the club do the maximum effort to achieve better results in the regional league and elections into the higher rank of the competition.

Finally, to remind our readers that the first phase of the project mines Brskovo, as previously announced, be completed within two years. Thereafter uslijedice activities at the opening of mines, in areas where the ore extracted in the Middle Ages.

Lenartovic: I was shocked
    Executive Director of SCL and Lenartovic said that, after the experience with waste tips, fully understands the concerns Mojkovcana related to waste mine.

-And I was shocked when, two and a half years, resided in Mojkovac and saw a huge waste tips in the center of town. We are working on a completely different way. I can promise that no problems with new waste tips will be. If we do not provide it, we will go, said Lenarovic.
    Support Vujanovic, Markovic and Kavaric

- The Australian company discussed on Friday in Podgorica, the Montenegrin President Filip Vujanovic, Deputy Prime Minister Dusko Markovic and Minister of Economy Vladimir Kavaric.

- We got their great support for our work on the project Brskovo.
    I have to say that they particularly emphasized the importance of environmental protection in the course of our work. This was expected.We in fact, everywhere we work to high standards of York, and so will be in Mojkovac. Environment, repeat, will not endanger the work of the mine, said Derek Lenartovic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.