AJL 10.0% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Who has a link / access / info on the legal case regarding the...

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Who has a link / access / info on the legal case regarding the Monument Prospect in the US.
    As it appears AJL has been taking legal action against a wide range of companies and advisors as well as other parties in this matter.

To refresh memories. On top of operational mayhem, Monument Prospect took $87.5mln out of the corporate AJL coffers. Hardly any documentation or information was ever given. A bankrobber generally leaves more written information behind....

Any ASX company would have made an announcement on something as critical as this. Definitely Kerogen, that factually controls this company, should insist on getting the information out to shareholders. Also mr. Paul Fudge, as the second biggest shareholder.

Check my older posts. I have continued to make this point for a number of years now.

As far as I know the transaction was carried out through mr Campbell (and entities) personally. That is not in line with normal business practice. What happened? Why?

Also it has to be noted that the counter party to this transaction was involved before in a very shady transaction with AJL, costing us over $7 million for 'engineering services' for a pipeline project that never materialised. Please understand that engineering of a pipeline in the outback is carried out in 20 seconds with a pencil and a ruler.

Eyes on the ball.
    Shareholders are entitled to get this money back. It was root cause to ending up with loan shark style finance structures.

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $76 8.543K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 356981 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 687542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.