AJL 0.00% 0.8¢ aj lucas group limited

I've just spoken to Marcin Swierkowsi (Nick Swan's replacement),...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I've just spoken to Marcin Swierkowsi (Nick Swan's replacement), apologies to Marcin if I have spelt his surname wrong, and the result of that discussion regarding Monument isn't all that rosy.

The first point Marcin raised was the fact that Mr. Knowlton has passed away.

When I questioned him about why shareholder information relating to Monument was almost non-existent, just like when we spent 87.5 million in the first instance, Marcin simply said they (AJL) have nothing to report at this "early " stage of their investigations. I did point out to Marcin just how long Monument has been an issue with us shareholders.

The recent subpoena's that we have all read about, are merely a fact finding mission by AJL to determine or find out where our money has gone ( well we all know the answer to that one.........down the shit chute!!), and whether there is any avenue or opening in Mr. Knowlton's Will that can be pursued in an endeavour to get some of our money back.

Marcin's knowledge of the Monument affair was minimal, understandably, but he invited me to contact Mr. Arnall if I wanted further information, but he did say any information from Mr. Arnall would be minimal because of the legal restrictions surrounding AJL's investigation.

It is not in AJL's or us shareholders best interest that we spend millions of $$'s on legal fees trying to track down our dollars.......Marcin's words not mine.

My personal interpretation of my discussion with Marcin is that there is minimal hope of us seeing our investment dollars again, one would think that Mr. Knowlton and whoever else was involved in the original deal would have went to great lengths to ensure minimal transparency or trails would be left to any investigation.

When I asked Marcin about a timeframe relating to AJL's investigation into Monument, he had no idea.

Not good news, sorry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450104 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1938013 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.