AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

mood of the board has become less positive, page-13

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Kajun - you'd think so but probably not to someone like me just saying they are a shareholder over the phone.
    I did push further by asking if it was in one of the companies names listed on the Top 20 (like Fair View Inc or whatever) & was met with silence so felt I had to end it there as I had already asked all my other questions.

Rebel is correct that when a company receives the results they should place the company straight away into a trading halt but it's funny how many shares start racing away before the halt occurs in't it.....?

Mick I'm assuming you're not talking about my post but the ones earlier on ....agreed that the company cannot hold the results very long as they can check when they arrived though many stocks somehow do leak....you'd have to admit that - it's what the market thrives on & we often notice before the ruling bodies ever do.

PS. That company Fair Ever Inc...I'm sure there was another stock months ago that others were asking the same question about........have to look again - was it RRS someone.....?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.