NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

moody's always get it wrong, page-3

1. 13,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2780
    Hi liverty,
    Often interesting articles and commentaries but not sure how that one illustrates that moody's always gets it wrong,

I note the gold price increase has been very good since the early jJune announcement of writedowns and operational and costs reviews,,,,,and the share price has increased significantly,,,,,,,but the gold price in aud terms is actually lower since that announcement and moody's is pointing out the gold price,margins and costs need to be under control and that cashflow nuetrality needs to be reached and that ncm faces possible execution problems.......so its on negative watch for further downgrades

will be interesting to see how the planned reductions in costs affect production going forward,,,,

Thinking a test of 1205 is back on today,,,,,should be interesting as its end of month and we are basically up 5 pc on xjo and on a expansion rate of 60 pc pa,,,,,,personally i dont think its sustainible especially with the banks like cba setting rise after rise after rise what seems like every single day,,,which is at odds with the imf forecast in your article..

Have a good one...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.