XJO 0.07% 7,764.2 s&p/asx 200

moolamanic's - fear phase - wednesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

I'm started to feel better about losing that $140k because it would be $150k now.

If only the world would look to us, here, on the xjo forum. We KNOW how to fix the financial problems of the world. We are CERTAIN we could turn this country into an economic powerhouse, sort out Canberra and straighten out Greece.

But...we are stuck with these damned voters..and I'm not getting political on this thread, but I refer to voters in general. The ones whos only voting criteria is 'How much can I get from the government/taxpayers. How much work can I not do and get away with it.

Which brings us to our options trading expert, an intelligent and energetic contributor. Ever since he appeared on this illustrious forum, I thought his name meant 'Marijuana'. It turns out it means 'money'. But I like this meaning...

Our XJO man of the hour.

$ $ $ MOOLAMANIC $ $ $

Moolamanic.

Mula means a mule. ...or breasts.

'Step 3 Fear phase

Watch out for falling knives!!!'
    MOOLAMANIC

Other pearls from yesterday

'The only bulls left are starting to sound like total crackpots which means there is some possibility that we are approaching the time to buy again' PISCES

'The good news – there isn’t any. Here’s the bad news:'REDBACKA

'Whenever I check US commentary they seem to focus on the Greek debt crisis - that's baloney - Greece has never been a player in world markets, it is not an industrial nation, it is not a financial centre, it's only a destination for cruise ships and sells a few olives for god's sake' MEERKAT

And our beloved holden lover - 64eheh

'more GOOD news:-
    Exports soar: second biggest trade surplus October 4, 2011 - 12:44PM
    64...........finding ALL the GOOD news.....didn't have to look too far to find this though.....right under our noses!
    64EHEH

'Hey... what if Martis is wrong and shares are just really cheap?!'JGUNTER

'Sometimes, we just need to get outside and breath some fresh air. Have a great remainder of the day everyone :'HELIUM

Uneducated thoughts
    A lot of us are pining for a bottom at the moment. We might start seeing things. Martis calls this the grooming stage but I think the groomers might also be about to be groomed. Could be we see 3000 down the track a bit..

Good luck trendsetters.

----------------
    PS Virginia - Why do you put 'with disclaimer' at the end of each comment?:) I mean, you can if you want. Just put something snappy in front of it so I can to a thread starter with it.

DG. Your chart talks are great but nothing like your latin sagas. It's like two different people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.