XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

moolamanic's - got a whoopin - friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Still above stalling speed?

Barrel-rolling over Fremantle Port. As close as I like to get to Fremantle. The women don't shave their armpits.

Speaking of which..

Gym night at my posh gym.

Bi annually at my miner's workout joint, located in Kings Park, Perth, we have a retro 1970's combo pump and water aerobics class on the roof top pool area.

It's very pleasant up there. A Casual bar overlooks the gums and black cockatoos. One can relax one's overworked loins on the deck chairs, watching the setting sun reflecting off the glass of the BHP & Woodside towers.

'So what', you say. Well suck on this. It's for minority groups only. That includes gay couples who don't lisp, goodlooking lesbians, bright and positive poms with good teeth, humble South Africans and healthy looking vegetarians (Pity you missed it Chris).

Seventies retro also includes seventies style bathers. Little budgy ones. What an absolute 'Flabfest' XJO'ers.

reGINA R. was there. She? A Minority you say? I agree, women with balls are common in this country. I did complain but she said royality is a minority. Fair enough Gina...go on through and pull up yer togs.

Sweet Hairy George introduced his betrothed, Gorgeous Gaz. Petite compared to Hairy who has an apron of fat over his knees.

I asked Sweet Hairy what he's been getting into.

'Gazzy and Moi have opened a flower and sweets shop.' he says adjusting the budgy.

Asking what it was called, he replied..

'Hairy and Gazz's Freesia's 'n Freckles Emporium.' and it's losing dough fist over fist cos Gorgeous can't keep his fingers out of the freckles'....

Gazzy blushes, 'No rain in sight' I say as we pick up our floaties and head for the pool.

Which brings us too our broke but not out Trendy of the day.

Moolamanic. Of course, Mikey Douglas as we in the know, know.

Why did you stay away Moola?

'I only stayed away cause I got a whoopin in Dec (jumped in Donkey - Boots - Sword and all a month too soon)' Moola

Welcome back Moola. Rich in wisdom and poorer in pocket.

Good luck today friends.

-------------------

Nuggets from the members yesterday..

This last move up over the past few days has been exhaustive. CF

Let's talk about this top. My first question would be, what top? Are you talking DOW, FTSE, US? We're not at a top.DISCO

The market cant go higher, there's no gann lines left :)Dave1968

Unfortunately the one truism I have seen time and time again is that in the markets nobody knows anything.PISCES

Twitter?....give me a break, if I wanted to hear idiots opinions, I could watch commercial news. I know we have those people Pisces, but where are most of them? DISCO

Ah Disco, you are priceless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.