XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

moolamanic's - holdin' 'n' grinnin' - tuesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Holdin' 'n grinnin'

I'm being careful xjo'ers, I'm waiting for confirmation from out chartists that it's a 'buy'. Actually I am 70% in long.... That alone should be be enough to turn the stochs as everyone legs it for the sell buttons.

Been working late and as is my routine, I ride through Kings Park in Perth on my way home. There's a lot of dry scrub and handy loose sand for easy digging and disposal of murder victims.

As I rode through the red dusky light (from the iron ore drifting down from the northwest). I gave thanks to the mining gods for giving me a green portfolio for today.

First PF down $140k. Second PF up $14k. Still a loooong way to go.

Speaking of dough. Our trendsetter of the day knows how to make it.

Introducing - our 8K a month man...

MOOLAMANIC

Yes Trendies. Moola IS actually Michael Douglas.

'My target for the bullish version is 4500. Anyone else share this view or are we just extending into overbought on the bearish chart?

I think the Global sentiment has a bit more to play out on the market yet and there is alway the xmass rally we HAD to have....

Still holding and currently grinning.....:-))'

Good on you Moola. 3rd time up isn't it?

Be careful out there members.

------------------

Some gems from our talented punters yesterday. To read while counting your money.

' Here's what I think. There is room for much more up but as far as December rallies go this one in on its head. Usually early Dec is weaker which sets you up for the bounce through the rest of the month. Also, a good rally is like fine wine. It takes time. Presently we are tasting Fleurie and thinking it is hermitage.' Jgunter

'There are a lot of TA "experts " out there who are actually just sentiment barometers foloowing the crowd' Pisces

And of course, our Stocky...

'I've been buying alot on dips in my favourites, i can smell the putrid odor of your cash getting burned in the bank by inflation' Stockplaya

Don't worry about the critics re you being arrogant Stocky. It get's stuff done. Just tall poppy stuff:) How old ARE you by the way?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.