NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

mooneye alone, page-5

1. 27,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Well I know a yogi bear anway.
    As I was saying to pottermore,theres plenty of "reasons"as to why investors do what they do at the moment.
    Tellingly, after the event ,we are told oil was over sold, the 'PIGS" only use 4% of total world oil,is anyone telling me this was not already known?.
    This information is easy to obtain,google world oil useage,they give a country by country breakdown.
    Goldmansaks made money "everyday" of the last quarter,when the weak are timid(weakened portfolios)
    ,uncertain,unnerved,unsure,uneasy,they are easily spooked into decisions,they may not normally make.
    The key issue with NWE,theres no point hiding from it was that a farmout was to be announced in the March 2010 quarter.
    For some this alone was reason enough to sell,others have waited reading listening,expecting,still no announcement,sophisticated investors,what the hell are we? get an easy entry,this alone would make the decision for some to sell easy.
    The super tax would spook some,the Korean situation others,but most probably I believe is that we are coming to the end of the financial year,historicaly investors,mostly the corporates settle their posistions,to start afresh in the new financial year with a clean slate,yes I did used to use one.
    I also suspect that there are many people waiting in the wings,knowing that the SP normally weakins end of finanacial year and are lapping up any weakness in the SP
    We know PM is going to the UK next week,is this ideal timing or what?
    HELLO,we also know TP-15 must be drilled October this year,so we have 3 knowns IMHO ,this isnt about bull or bear but known facts and making informed/deduced, with some imperical knowledge decisions.
    On its own TP-15,in a known oil producing area got me on board,Wessex,in a known oil producing are got me on board, the Shale gas,could very well be my own "on the road to Damascus".
    Im blinded by the light ,North West Energy light.
    Ive forgotten What Winston Churchill said in his speach,but the title is " Look west bright lights",Im looking North West bright lights,very bright indeed IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.