NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

As we all know normally a penny stock company always has only 1...

1. 5,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    As we all know normally a penny stock company always has only 1 or 2 small projects.

It's very rare to find another stock like NWE has so many prospective projects in hand. This is why I invest a lot of money in this company.

Some times people get confused, donot know where the company focus on: TP/15 agreement in process, then comes Shale gas, then comes the Wessex basin potential, then comes the puffin update, then comes the EP 368/426 new potential.

Peter said the MC valued the above at Zero---except Puffin. SP also get support at 2.7,2.8---mainly because most people still believe the 700 MMbbl puffin potential.

I would say, Peter you really need a focus for our business, you are really too ambitious !!! you donot wanna miss out any cake for SH, but they always doubt the money in your pockets.

So many cards to play, that's why people always dilute each card's potential--even when Wessex comes up with more than 100 MMbbl recoverable oil potential, they still think this is your new card only, not cash. You spoil the shareholders too much!

Shale gas---AWE done the may/june analysis soon.

Xanadu alone----28 mmbbl(potential)

Red hill south----7mmbbl(potential)

Puffin alone-----2.7c--15c per share(700 mmbbl potential)

Mooneye alone---on shore low cost,easy to farmout

or even Razorback alone---on shore low cost,easy to farmout

or EP 368/426 PERMITS alone---Estimated potential recoverable 66MMbbl plus 300BCF gas (NWE20%)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.