ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Oil and gas is a tough business and i think being a oil and gas...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Oil and gas is a tough business and i think being a oil and gas company share holder is even tougher, even when with good management they try to keep you informed on the success or failures of your companies endeavours and make good calls on whether a project is viable or not. If you like the warm and fuzzy, peter pan in wonder land, believe everything ar and rj say approach, well good luck to you gassed, but until this management gets results they deserve the crap that gets thrown at them. It,s easy, shape up and i,ll shut up.

No mention of bpt,s ann on icon site, must not be important enough, but icon,s 5 well programme was on bpt,s site.

Well good luck with your new postings on bpt thread gassed, say hello to acorn for me (i bet he,ll keep you enlightened and only to the facts).Is this the 3rd or 4th time you,ve vowed never to post again on this thread but i suppose we,ll see you soon cause you do more back flips than a russian gymnast.

If 855 proves to be a goer it will not be from the efforts of Icon, it will be from the expertise, good management and hard work of BEACH. Lets see what ICON can come up with out of 626, 170 and whatever, who cares, we,ve had our share of dusters.Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.