LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

MOORA results, page-49

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    Expectations are that the first drill rig will get going some time next week. The availability of the land for exploration was suggested to DR by the local farmers when pressed.
    We know there are a number of quite obvious drill target identified during the AEM and previously through geochemistry following the auger sampling. I’m sure the LTR geo(s) will have picked their preferred drill targets by now while also using and backing their decisions based on their latest and more precise ground based EM readings, which we haven’t heard anything about as yet. Excitement plus!

With a lot of expectation for a positive initial drill outcome, there naturally is quite some pressure as well. Personally I hope the LTR team will not be influenced in a negative way and simply take their time to start drilling at the most promising location, even if for some reason harvesting hasn’t finished at that position.
    We all know what effect this had on CHN and how momentum grew from there. So as I said to DR at the AGM, I’m hoping for the “director‘s hole“ very early on, which would set the scene for the ongoing drill campaign and with that for SP improvement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.