CCE 2.38% 4.3¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Let's break this down, shall we.I'll start with the statement...

1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    Let's break this down, shall we.
    I'll start with the statement "Like so many invesotrs in companies like CCE your emotions massively cloud your ability to be objective." It is a fair accussation to make of some investors that they are emotionally involved. However it lacks self awarness that your emotions have driven you to write on a forum discussing a stock you don't own and you obviously shouldn't care about. What motivates someone like you to comment on a stock they don't own, simply emotion. You either feel that you have been slighted by the company or you feel like you are some sort of online hero warning others. Either way the energy it takes to keep coming back to these threads when you could be concentrating on stocks you do believe in demonstrates clearly that you are too emotionally invested.
    Your emotive statement in which you use words like massive, epic and failed is clearly driven by a lack of objectivity. Yes the company has failed many time. It was taken in a wrong direction in buying a company that was clearly over valued. But failed suggests it is definitive. From your statement you claim to know the future, that failure is inevitable, and you dismiss any successes the company has had.
    You ignore, again an emotive reaction, to the fact that progress and evidence is a plenty. To be ranked number one in Europewave and beat out 35 competitors, is not a failure. To be awarded funding from the spanish government, basque region and US government are all examples of success. Moorpower demonstration plant is in the ocean. That is an example of success.
    For you to deny all of these successes as a lack of progress shows that you have the blinkers on to this company. Whatever your motive, I assume it is that you have lost money because you state you had a relisation and sold out, that motive is clouding your judgement. But for you to deny the successes that have happened you need to rationalise it. It would seem that you are able to have some sort of conspiracy theory. This would need to involve the 35 companies in Europewave, The EU government, the spanish government, the basque region, the US government, Huon, Tassal, the Blue economy council, HP labs, the various universities, the various suppliers and all at carnegie. That's a lot of people who are backing a lifestyle and investment company. Clearly your assumptions don't hold water. Pun intended.
    You question that nothing is peer reviewed. I think you mixing up the purpose of scientific papers and commercial operations. All the company needs to do is to produce the machinery that produces electricity. They have had CETO in the water and moorpower as well. If they produce electricity the next question is can they produce it cost effectively. On that quesiton you are right. They haven't ....yet. But remember solar and wind didn't start as cost effective methods of production either. They don't need anything peer reviewed as there designs would be commercial-inconfidence.
    Here again you use emotive language and hyberbole. "One of the biggest duds in asx history." It is a company that had, last quarter, 2.3 million in cash, with millions in grants to come in, two potential products that are attracting commercial interest from significant companies, they have no debts. There are literally thousands of asx companies who have been delisted, all of which are higher on the duds list than CCE.
    As for your final statement, you havent been proven correct. You might be but not yet. To put out there you are the fountain of all knowledge and that all other investors are fools means that you think that 10 000 potential other investors are beneath you, including Mike Fitzpatrick who is one of the most successful businessman the asx has ever seen. But who am I to argue with you.
    Plenty of investors, myself included have criticsed the company at various times. The MO era was a disaster and it was on the brink of being one of the biggest duds. But it survived, restructured and from the day he left you can see an upward trajectory. To revisit your initial criticism that emotion is playing a part in peoples investment strategy, it works both ways. You seem so emotionally involved and wishing its failure you can't see the opportunity. You may end up being right, if you take pleasure in that good luck, but the company is in its best position it has been for 15 years.
    Enjoy your day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $5.743K 134.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 325076 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 296837 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ 66429
Last updated 15.32pm 14/06/2024 ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.