MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

moosey awol?, page-6

1. 259 Posts.
    Hi Moosey - good to see you are still kicking. If my memory serves me correctly, I figured you have been unhappy for a while about some specific points in the history of MST. So I'm not surprised you are bringing some of that up again. I agree the AFHL 'due diligence' one looked dodgy based on the public explanations at the time, but I'm not sure we know enough to be clear what really happened, and that was a long time ago now. More to the point, the show seems to have moved on a helluva lot, and it's hard (for me anyway) to think that 'unclear' incident should colour my future actions. Everyone to himself there.

History wise I can say I have had fairly regular one-on-one chats to several of the board at various shareholder meetings in Brisbane. In all honesty I have found these blokes to be willing to look you in the eye and make themselves fairly available time-wise to address any concerns that someone might raise. I've been around, and frankly this is just not the expected behaviour of an 'alternative' bunch of shifty turkeys that are 'really' planning to sell the small shareholders down the tube....

But that said, in my experience we 'long term' small shareholders have HAD to do something for ourselves as well over and above perceived efforts of management i.e. we have had to possess the 'mental toughness' and 'resources' to keep buying at low prices to catchup with the terrible dilution. If we did 'not' do that, i.e. we just held the original 'say' 150,000 shares or whatever that would have cost us say $250K at the then prices - then the chances of seeing recovery on that level from that small parcel to eventually rise back to break even and better is pretty much lost IMHO. So I see this as a tough stock that could be the worst ever for some investors like you say, but those that have tried to meet the dilution could 'yet' prosper IF the Company stays on its feet. All IMHO of course.

Anyway Moosey, I reckon nobody on this forum has come within cooee of you for knowledge of the MST tech and its application. For that reason alone, I hope it works out well for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.