MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

moosey awol?, page-8

1. 259 Posts.
    Intel01 - you said

'Regardless of when one buys into this co the SP still goes in reverse'.

I agree that is a major concern from the historical perspective. The only time it went up (and like a small skyrocket) was when it first got listed on the NASDAQ in the early days. I may stand corrected, but I recall it went from $1.68 to about $2.70 in 2 days flat. I remember thinking (with my 150,000 shares Heh Heh) that it would be silly to sell out so soon, when this was 'obviously' the start of something big. OK let's face it, 'obviously' rarely works, and since then it has fallen all the way to current 0.3cents. That said, the road has been long, and the company used to offer dreams - but it now does seem to be a cigarette paper away from offering product?

You also said

'if the shares are consolidated the share price reverse trend could continue for more years'.

I agree, but in the sense of being close to product sales, a consolidation (which is going to be necessary) should ONLY happen AFTER contracts are in and product is starting to move, so the market has no reason not to start a climb up for a change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.