APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Karlene, With respect, I can't see why it should be above 1c...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Karlene,

With respect, I can't see why it should be above 1c until such time, if any, as the long awaited and yet to be signed deal(s) is (are executed. Given the level of cynicism around the stock, it is remarkable that the price has held in the 0.009c to 1.1c range in recent weeks.

It comes down to your risk tolerance. Are you prepared to lose and make 50% (in a quick trade) or are you risk averse? APG is not a Pedigree - it's a Bolter with Ambition.

There are no guarantees in investing. Like several others on this thread, I have a lot to lose if this stock fails to deliver. That is our burden to bear.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do but don't be surprised if the share price goes nowhere in the short term. On the other hand, don't be surprised if it leaps forward on a Positive announcement.

The information posted by David and False 9 is consistent with that put to the market by APG - deals are in the pipeline, just not over the line. The key difference from 2 years ago is that there isn't just one iron in the fire there are several.

Clacko 888

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.