GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

morally corrupt posters...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    The stock will do what the stock will do...

And as I said several days ago, short-term activity is in the hands of the traders!

But...

It saddens me…really, really saddens me...when I read some of the absolute, morally corrupt drivel (and dribble) emanating on the GDN threads…and many other threads in fact.

I am embarrassed for you all...well many of you anyway...and I am embarrassed for the HotCopper site itself.

Observations are of an uniformed bunch of self flagellating drop kicks…lol…gutter crowd dynamics at it worst!

The GDN thread is now effectively as good as useless, as one is forced to wade through literally hundreds of posts containing nothing but “filler” in order to find anything of substance...which unfortunately only school kids, or those not actually busy with the markets could afford the time to do…lol…the very people who, judging by the content of the vast majority of their posts, have the least to offer in terms of actual market knowledge.

The knowledge void here is scary…I mean, is this a true reflection on the state of the “hot money” in the markets…because if so, I am absolutely gob-smacked by its implications.

Thanks to these hoards of tripe…post after post after post…you may not realise it, but our collective irrelevance is growing by the day and whilst for some this is clearly by design, I also fear that there are others who simply do not understand the putrid nature of posting endless passages of diatribe into the very resource they hope will offer value to their trading from time to time?

Shi.tting in your own nest so to speak.

Chat forums offer us, as independent non-affiliated market participants, a real chance to collectively gain an edge on the markets…beat the bigger guys, or at least help level the playing field…something we can do through the power of numbers, both in a research sense, as well as one of real-time market awareness.

Instead, we get juvenile chest bashing, flag waving, fight picking, lying, cheating and morally corrupt individuals doing everything in their powers to prevent this…with all manner of tactics.

But…we also have genuine posters who I suspect don’t realise the destructive effects they are having…with often questionable “expert opinion”, arguably more appropriate behind the goal-posts of an AFL match than in a share trading discussion site.

lol...GO THE PIES!

The stuff on here is about as well researched as such a comment…but I guess there is nothing wrong with being enthusiastic, so perhaps we should forgive such relatively empty rhetorical posts...but…when we see calculated and well planned attempts to clearly "manipulate" the opinions of others with agenda, falsehoods (up or down), or the obvious attempts to bury decent comment with crud…or worse still, embark on personally targeted smear campaigns…I can't help but wonder how it is that in a time of such political correctness, people…real people at the other side of the screen…can get away with such things?

One can only wonder at the extent that moral Karma will eventually come back to even the books with some of these people…well on can hope!

Sorry to all the genuine posters out there…you know who you are.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.