Morally Superior to Yahweh, page-3

1. 1,452 Posts.
    In between trades so let me take a few moments to address your post. This is why accurate knowledge is so vital. It saves one from false teachings like the trinity and from wrongfully attributing bad to God.

1. I would not rely on murderers, tyrants, liars and child-rapists to spread my message to others. I would do it myself, to each individual.

Neither has Yahweh. just because men say they serve God doesn't mean God accepts their form of worship. The worship that is clearly acceptable to Yahweh is clearly outlined in the scriptures.

Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

2. I would not punish future generations for the wrong-doings of their ancestors.

"Yet you say, 'Why should the son not bear the punishment for the father's iniquity?' When the son has practiced justice and righteousness and has observed all My statutes and done them, he shall surely live. "The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father's iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son's iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself. "But if the wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed and observes all My statutes and practices justice and righteousness, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

3. I would not punish animals for the wrong-doings of humans.

The righteous one takes care of his domestic animals,
    But even the mercy of the wicked is cruel.

4. I would not require you to worship me to receive my help.

Would you, if that non worship meant the worship of others. Hitler, Sadam for instance.Worshiping Jehovah is for our good not his.

5. When I see a person or animal suffering, for example, a woman getting raped in an alley or a baby elephant stuck in a well, and had the power to intervene without risk of harm to myself, I would do so. I would not make any excuses about "mysterious ways" to justify my non-action.

Jehovah has intervened, so much in fact that he sent his son here to die for your sins.

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.For God did not send his Son into the world for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him.Whoever exercises faith in him is not to be judged. Whoever does not exercise faith has been judged already, because he has not exercised faith in the name of the only-begotten Son of God

6. I would not create life that must inflict suffering on other life, such as a lion that must brutally kill a gazelle, in order to survive.

How much has life on this planet been changed since the rebellion. Are animals actually behaving in the manner that they were created.

For we know that all creation keeps on groaning together and being in pain together until now.

7. I would not order or allow genocide.

I would when dealing with pedophiles & child murderers. I'd kill every last one of them.

Added to their other degrading practices was that of child sacrifice. According to Merrill F. Unger: “Excavations in Palestine have uncovered piles of ashes and remains of infant skeletons in cemeteries around heathen altars, pointing to the widespread practice of this cruel abomination.” (ArchaeologyandtheOldTestament, 1964, p. 279) Halley’sBibleHandbook (1964, p. 161) says: “Canaanites worshipped, by immoral indulgence, as a religious rite, in the presence of their gods; and then, by murdering their first-born children, as a sacrifice to these same gods. It seems that, in large measure, the land of Canaan had become a sort of Sodom and Gomorrah on a national scale. . . . Did a civilization of such abominable filth and brutality have any right longer to exist? . . . Archaeologists who dig in the ruins of Canaanite cities wonder that God did not destroy them sooner than he did.”

8. I would never require anybody to sacrifice an animal for me. I do not get off on blood.

Again it's all about accurate knowledge. The animal sacrifice was to keep the nation of Israel in check and remind them. It also pointed to the larger sacrifice of the messiah that was still to come.

9. I would not order people executed for disobedience or other minor "crimes".

If that disobedience resulted in thousands of people that you love running off and joining Isis, wouldn't you execute a few muftis.

10. I would not create children with birth defects or learning disabilities. I'd start everyone off with a level playing field.

Neither does Jehovah. Jehovah created the first pair. What comes now comes from the first pair. If you want to blame someone for birth defects blame the ruler of this world.

11. I would not abort babies from inside women who want them.

Same as #10.

12. I would not condone or allow war and suffering in my name.

Same as #1.

13. I would not create disease and viruses that horribly and painfully affect people and animals, then watch them suffer.

Same as #6.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.