moranbah and its future expansion, page-12

1. 2,009 Posts.
    Hi Bush

I'm very positive on property because as the stock markets tumble so do interest rates which eventually will lead to a recovery in confidence and housing markets.

My gut feeling is Sydney to boom as it's been down for quite a while now and when it does go it usually goes KAAPOWEE!!!!

I'm actually looking at another property in Moranbah in January and one beachfront unit at Surfers Paradise.

I'm doing some research into a couple of towns in Tassie that are looking good.

Georgetown and Rosebery are both mining towns and both capital gains and rents could be on the move soon.

As for Moranbah Qld the house across the road from mine is yet to be completed and the asking rent for this is $1800 pw.

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=403541712&f=0&p=10&t=ren&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=58859470&s=qld&snf=rbs&tm=1223937740

With the combined cash flow coming in from the 2 properties i will be able to invest in several other properties next year.

I hope you don't mind this bit of advise Bush but do not put more than 20% of your capital into the stock market.

While the potential upside can be huge the downside could prove financially crippling.

Happy investing and may the $$$ be with you.

Cheers ZED

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.