Hi there - 5 months since i gave my prediction on the future...

1. 2,009 Posts.
    Hi there - 5 months since i gave my prediction on the future growth and property prices for Moranbah.

Today you can't find a rental and there is over 60 people on the waiting list desperately hoping a house will become vacant.

Houses for sale now stands at 12 unsold - down from 90+ in March.

Hastings Caterpillar has already laid tabs on my latest house about to start construction and are wanting a 2 yr + 2 yr option.

Price as of today is a conservative $1k a week and very likely to be more when completed in 14 weeks time.

The rent on my other property has gone up to $850 per wk but i sold myself short because if i had waited another 3 wks i could of asked and got $950 per week.

Oh well i just gotta wait another 5 months before i jack it up again.

Incitec Pivot are about to restart the construction of the former Dyno Noble fertilizer plant.

Coal and coal gas is going of this planet and this is very much looking like another Karratha to me.

With interest rates now looking to come down the house prises in Moranbah which are already going up are set to spike again.

Ask how anybody can afford $1k a week rent - the coal companies subsidise the workers who only pay $60 a week.

Coal companies are making an absolute killing and are just passing the cost off on the Chinese.

Average price of 4 x 2 brick house is about $550k and i'm expecting it to rise to $750 in the next 2 to 3 years.

I hope some of you took up my info in March to buy as you will now be reaping the benifits of buying into Moranbah.

Check the link out

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=s&cu=fn-rea&s=qld&ss=&ag=&t=res&snf=rbs&chk=0&lead=&ty=&searchFormSource=advanced+search&tb=+MORANBAH%2C+&u=MORANBAH&pm=&px=&pme=any&pxe=any&cat=&o=def

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.