ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

more 1nse1 estimates, page-2

1. 2,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Thanks Ya. There is some uncertainty with the OIP but you are providing the same workings that John Weston from ERH will be assessing.

The quality of management is a key criteria in my assessment of stock. Management must have a good pedigree for my money to flow into the stock. John is the guy with the strong oil background and he is key management of ERH. Here is his bio: (Like the Gaffney, Cline & Associates connection) – petroleum geologist with over 30 years of international experience gained with BP, Gaffney, Cline & Associates and Schlumberger. John is experienced in all aspects of technical and commercial evaluation of upstream projects and exploration programs. He has had operational and development experience on oil and gas projects around the world.

John established Eromanga’s Brazilian business using extensive, in-country experience and contacts that were develope during his postings to Brazil, first with BP and later with Gaffney Cline. He is fluent in Portugese.

John is based in London.

Don't expect any earth shattering news today. good time to top-up I think.

Fully diluted share ~320m.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.