GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

more about that trip connection gas

1. 6,389 Posts.
    From a post on the IV DPTR site:

"Re: Golden State Resources Ltd (GSRCF)/ Golden Eagle Oil and Gas

I spoke with one of the major institution holders of DPTR yesterday and they are not impressed with Golden State Resources. I have not personally purchased any Golden State Resources as I don’t care for the Pink Sheet listings.

Until Golden Eagle tests the Mississippian Leadville Limestone, the jury is still out whether they have a significant discovery. Natural Gas shows from an overpressured fractured shale are common in the Paradox Basin and they may not be significant if they are associated with an oil zone.

My company had a well that had 9000 to 12,000 unit shows in an overpressured fractured shale but the gas shows were associated with an oil zone and the well failed to be a commercial producing well. It's hard to get a handle on the significance of the gas shows to date as they have not release any information regarding the associated mud weight.

The only reason I'm interested in the Golden State test well in the Paradox Basin are the implications of what this possible discovery in the Paradox Basin has on Delta Petroleum. I'm in the process of trying to find out if Delta Petroleum has oil and gas leases on the Golden Eagle structure closure, or if Delta Petroleum has some type royalty interest or back-in. My speculation is related to the fact that Golden State Resources is using a Delta drilling rig."

So another opinion and one that is less than impressed with that 'gas'.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.