YOJ 0.00% 4.5¢ yojee limited

In reading about GSW and the troubles they are having, I came...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    In reading about GSW and the troubles they are having, I came across the following paragraph:

"Jeff ‘Your Margin Is My Opportunity’ Bezos is famous for his unrelenting pressure on Amazon suppliers and employees in order to lift productivity and lower costs. I struggle to see how or why Amazon would rely on Getswift in any way rather than building its own software solution. Amazon is famous for having computer-optimized warehouses that maximise the walking efficiency of its product pickers, and I can’t see why this obsessively performance-focused company would bring in an outsider – and an unproven startup like Getswift at that – to use its software."

YOJ has stated that they are essentially there to help people compete with the likes of Amazon which is a gap in the market. Being able to utilise economies of scale benefits when you are a small company is a must in this developing world. If YOJ can demonstrate the value of taking part in their network, it will be huge. The market that will be competing with Amazon will also grow larger with globalisation on steroids made possible by blockchain technology in financial payments. Not having to trust the bank of Nigeria will mean that a Nigerian sock maker can join the YOJ network and send their socks all around the world for a secure payment that both parties can trust.

Given there are so many unknowns, the only thing I'm concerned how fast moving this industry will be and how easily YOJ can be made redundant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.