AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

more adverse sentiment, page-21

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    I am a little upset since you deposed me from title of silliest poster of day, oh well s*#I will have a go at reclaiming the title.
    Madw.....er, please quote things correctly or refrain from commenting perhaps.
    I have never advocated "dumping" SI project but to work on it quietly in the background until all the controversy surrounding it has benn rid. I believe AVQ should work on its already heavily invested and very exciting OZ and VN projects.
    WHY?
    Gold is the commodity of choice against currencies worldwide and looks to a very solid and continuing metal price especially considering the lack of international instability with the US$.
    Axiom has a (non JORC)but proven large, near surface, low grade, heap leach gold project in the Hodgkinson belt and right next door to Kagara's gold and zinc plays. This AVQ gold tenement known as Mountain Maid or Cardross perhaps, is right next door to the old Kidston gold mine, one of the largest and richest gold deposits in Austalias history.
    AVQ has spent A$M's on this project, Axioms geologists have confirmed it is commercial, every hole drilled in the project including all previous drilling by past tenement holders have been contiguous and gold bearing and according to Axiom report it only needs more drilling to expand the resource tonnage.
    Why waste money on social handout issues in a land that is reknowned for it instability.
    IN VN Axiom has invested US$M's on a gold area very close to Seppon Copper /Gold project. Invest here and build on a known resource that is also proven (not JORC)and requires further exploration to establish a large tonage deposit.

Look at the LME predictions for both gold and nickel. The LME's history of charting and predicting future metal prices and then factor in the efforts by China to curb their inflation rate and it is very possible that the nickel price will fall considerably over the next three years. If Chinese consumer demand is tightened as the US and Europe is trying to get China to do then nickel may well lose ground. A large falls in nickel in the past is one of the major reasons behind some very spectacular company collaspes where the co was primarily focused on nickel. Nickel is a metal that could feel the brunt of a downturn in both the Chinese and world demand if negative growth predictions are become reality.
    The LME graphs already show a near oversupply position for nickel even at its current production and demand rates so any economic slowdown and one would expect to see it adversly effect the nickel price, as has occurred mant times in this metals past.
    Gold price has one way only to,up, and will be driven so by the Indian and Asian nations love affairs for it especially in unstable times as well as.

These are my thoughts and are sure to regain me the title but oh well!

Excuse any typos but have somewhere to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.